Monday, June 16, 2008

Jenn and Phil Marry near Cabo San Lucas, Mexico




What a beautiful wedding and a FUN week in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Beautiful weather and a gathering together of our families and friends.
It's so great to add ONE MORE Friday to the Clan!
The Fridays.....

We all traveled many miles to bask in the sun, enjoy the beautiful blue sea, and to be with Jenn and Phil for their wonderful wedding by the sea. It was so much fun! Our experience brought tears to our eyes as we saw these two in love and taking this final step in commitment to one another . . . . You know, When Phil told us about He and Jenn's wedding plans, I asked Phil, "Cabo What? Where the heck is that?" I won't share his response but it was a typical 'logical' Friday answer to such a question . . . We even thought, hey, we'll just send money . . . But we're SO Glad we came! ! ! It was an experience I will cherish and remember as one of sharing in our family. Our three boys, each about 12 years apart were there together. Not a frequent occurrence. The Older boys are married now. Only Logan is yet to go and I hope that will wait at least a decade or so away . . . By then I probably won't 'give a hoot' about much of anything except where my next meal comes from . . either Judy will be wheeling me around or I'll be wheeling her around (actually we hope not, hey I KNOW NOT! Not Me Buddy!). But we'll be happy every time we get a chance to spend time with any of our children and growing clan of grandchildren. We're especially looking forward to when we won't have to pay rent any more. Yeah, when I retire we're planning to spend 6 months with each of our children and just keep 'all that we own' in our trunk. Hey it won't be bad!... with six of you, you won't have to put up with us but every 3 years or so. Of course who ever has the most toys will be where I'm going to spend my time . . . We won't eat that much, and I'll watch almost anything on TV with ya. And yes . . . I'll bring my blower along so everyone can sleep.

Enough of this gibberish. We love you Jenn and Phil and want to get to know you (You especially Phil) better.

Fred L and Judy M,
Logan too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures! I'm so glad Jenn came along for Phil! She's perfect for him! I really like her.

As for you spending time with us when your old... Ihave no toys and we don't watch TV but we DO have a popup camper you can stay in!