Monday, February 8, 2010

Congratulations Skylar - The Last for a Few Years . .

Skylar was baptized Saturday by her Dad Clay Lockhart as we all looked on with delight.

It was a wonderful time to attend Skylar's baptism Saturday in Signal Mountain. Lots of good friends there to share in the good times including her two grandmothers and 2 granddads.
No more baptisms until Brooklyn turns 8 in 2015.  Wow, that's a long time. Hey, Logan will be 19 by then! Probably on a mission somewhere in the world. And Dawn will be really old then as will Jeff and Clay, who will both be REALLY OLD. ME? Hey, I'll still be 39. Trey will be 32 And Phil will be Over 40!  Yeee Owww... That hurts.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it was a beautiful baptism! and when Brooklyn is 8 I will still be in my 30's! but just barely.

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Sorry I realized I misread the blog and posted some stuff that really made me look dumb :) Any whooo.... I won't be that old in 6 years. But Oh what 6 years can bring!